Take your running to the next level with MY ASICS.
MY ASICS was designed on three principles, refined by training thousands of runners at ASICS Institute of Sports Science.
Maximize training results by running the right distance at the right pace on the right day.
Gradually increase your anaerobic threshold with each run by matching running pace to your current level.
Set measurable goals and track your progress towards them with performance forecasting.
Follow two runners through their plan.
- Our Prediction3:35:32
- Our Prediction3:34:10
- Our Final Prediction3:33:27
- Kaori is 37 years old and runs 10km everyday. Recently her marathon time has plateaued around 3:45. Her goal is 3:40 for the Tokyo Marathon.
- Kaori starts off running faster but less often than she's used to.
- When her work schedule changes, she reschedules her Saturday long runs to Sundays.
- Kaori runs 13km faster than expected two weeks in a row. Her plan and race day prediction update automatically.
- Kaori makes a breakthrough and finishes Tokyo Marathon in 3:33:02.
- Our Prediction0:59:04
- Our Prediction0:58:17
- Our Final Prediction0:57:50
- Martin is 28 years old and can run 30-60 minutes at a time. His goal is to finish the 10k Great South Run.
- Martin feels he can train harder, so he changes his plan to 3 days a week with faster paces.
- Martin misses a week while on a vacation.
- Martin runs a 10k faster than expected. His training paces and race day prediction update automatically.
- Martin finishes his race in 0:58:01, and looks ahead to his next challenge.
Phases & Runs
Build the running skills you need over 6 key phases.
Prepare your body with lower paces to ease you into training.
Train the way you want
MY ASICS supports a variety of smartphones and wearable devices so that you can create a training plan and track your progress in the way that works best for you.Get devices with the MY ASICS training advantage
Have run data from another watch? MY ASICS supports data importing from a variety of devices.
Your next breakthrough starts today.