Effective: October 25, 2017
We value the trust that you place in us by sharing your personal data with us. ASICS takes your privacy seriously and is committed to handling your personal data in a way that is fair and worthy of that trust. ASICS will take all reasonable steps to protect your information from misuse and keep it secure.
- Who we are
- Personal Data We Collect
- What We Do With Your Personal Data
- How We Share Your Data
- Cookies, Analytics and Personalization
- Social Media
- If You are Under 16 Years of Age
- International Transfers of Data
- Data Retention
- Your Rights
- Other Websites
- Changes to the Policy
- Data Protection Officer - Contact and Queries
WHO WE ARE
ASICS is an international athletic equipment company, with headquarters in Japan and establishments worldwide. Our name is an acronym for the Latin phrase Anima Sana In Corpore Sano (sound mind and sound body). ASICS was founded on the belief that sports is the best way to create sound mind and body. Our brands include ASICS, ASICS Tiger, Onitsuka Tiger, Haglöfs and Runkeeper.
ASICS Corporation, 7-1-1, Minatojima-Nakamachi, Chuo-ku, Kobe 650-8555 Japan is responsible for using your personal data, together with other ASICS companies, such depending on where you live and which of our products you are purchasing or which of our services you are using. An overview of the applicable responsible ASICS companies as well as their representatives and when they will be using your personal data can be found here. ASICS Corporation and the applicable responsible ASICS company will be referred to hereafter as ‘ASICS’ or ‘we’.
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
The information we collect about you when you buy our Products or use our Services may include the following (jointly referred to as: ‘personal data’).
- Your contact details. Your name, postal address and other contact details, such as your telephone number and e-mail address.
- Your account data and electronic identification data (including data added thereto). Your ASICS ID account or other ASICS account (if you have made such an account with us) and other electronic identification data (such as IDFA, GAID, IP address, MAC address) and the data you add to your ASICS ID account or other ASICS account, such as your password, your date of birth, your gender, your language of preference, the time zone you live in, your picture and other information you may share with us.
- Information regarding your use of our online services and applications. This may include data regarding the pages you visit, the products and services you like and the content of your abandoned shopping cart.
- Your purchases in our stores and online. The data we collect if you purchase a product or service in one of our stores or online, such as the amount and date of your purchase, the product or service you purchase, location of the store, the website or app through which you make your purchase, payment method, payment status, discount, delivery method and delivery address.
- Your leisure activities, interest and events. This includes information regarding events we organize or sponsor, including your interest in and registration to those events (including the date and place of the event and your personal targets), as well as your reason for running and other fitness activities, whether you prefer to run alone or with friends and what other sports you enjoy.
- Your training and running data. The training and running data that you fill out on or generate through the use of our Services or that you import from other apps or services from our partners or third parties, including your running experience and current running abilities (the distance you can run and the time that you can run it in), your training goal (aimed distance and race time), performance (distance and race time, records), training schedule (date, duration and type), your type of running (trail running, natural running or speed running) and your fitness activities.
- Your details regarding contests. The data we collect if you participate in a contest.
- Your reviews. The opinions, experiences, preferences and interests, and product or event reviews that you publish on our websites or share with us online or through social media, such as your experiences and tips regarding gear, your race day and your training schedule.
- Your communication data. Your requests, any complaints you may have and any other data that we receive if we communicate with you via e-mail, online or via social media.
special categories of personal DATA :
We may also collect information you voluntarily provide to us in relation to your physique, condition or nutrition in order to customize and enhance your experience when using our products and Services. These personal data may – by itself or in combination – reveal information about your (physical) health. The special categories of personal data may include:
- Activity data and other information you provide when using the Services. Your foot and clothes size and other personal measurement information and activity data that you voluntarily share with us through the use of the Services, such as weight, height, heartrate, calories burned, steps taken, nutritional information, sleep activities, other activity data (type, duration and frequency of fitness activities, distance, speed, pace, step count) and injuries.
- Your running specifics. Your current running shoe, which running type you are and the level of your running.
- Your test and measurement results. Measurement data we collect if you participate in one of our tests or measurement programs, such as Foot ID, Motion ID, Running Lab, 3D foot shape measurement, leg alignment measurement, body composition measurement, leg strength test, running form test, aerobic test and similar measurement programs and tests. Measurement data that we collect during our tests may also include heartrate, blood pressure, oxygen level in blood, fat and muscle mass weight and percentage, BMI, BMR, strength and endurance.
In addition, when using our Services, we may also collect and use exact information regarding your location, such as GPS, accelerometer, your running route (including precise location data that shows your geographical position).
WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL DATA
ASICS collects and uses your personal data for the purposes set out below. Please be informed that insofar ASICS already holds information about you, ASICS may use that information for the same purposes.
For the performance of our agreement with you:
In order to manage and handle your purchases (online and in our stores) and to provide you with the Services you requested from us, including handling your requests, we use your contact details, your account and electronic identification data, information regarding your purchases in our stores and online, information regarding your leisure activities, interest and events, information regarding your training and running data (including your fitness activities), your Contest data, your communication data and – after your consent thereto – information regarding your Personal measurement, your running specifics, your tests, measurement results, and your location data.
To comply with a legal obligation to which ASICS is subject:
Any information referred to above in the section ‘Personal Data We Collect’ may be used to maintain appropriate business records, to comply with lawful requests by public authorities and to comply with applicable laws and regulations or as otherwise required by law.
For our legitimate commercial interests:
We may use the personal data referred to above in the section ‘Personal Data We Collect’ in order to improve our products and Services as well as to understand our customers both on an aggregated and on an individual basis. In order to do so, we may combine the data we have obtained about you from the different ASICS entities that have collected your personal data (if applicable). This also means that we analyse your use of our products and Services and we use this information to improve our products and Services and to give you a better user experience (e.g., we analyse what web pages you visit, which products and Services you use and like, how you use these products and Services, which enables us to create personal profiles and to assess what may be interesting to you, which recommendations we can give you when you purchase our products or use our Services (such based for example on your previous purchases and use of our Services)). Creating such personal profiles of our customers, also enables us to send you marketing materials that directly relate to your use of our products and Services, if you have chosen to receive such materials.
We may also enrich your personal data with data from other third party sources, such as weather forecasts based on your location (expected temperature, humidity, wind) and traffic forecasts (chance of air pollution), for example to further customize your training plan, allow you to adjust a specific run to the concrete circumstances or provide you with more detailed information about your runs.
The personal data referred to above in the section ‘Personal Data We Collect’ may also be used by ASICS:
- to generate aggregated statistics about the users of our products and Services;
- to assist in security and fraud prevention;
- for system integrity purposes (preventing hacking, cheats, spamming, etc.);
- to remind you per email of your abandoned cart or send you an order confirmation;
- to facilitate our business operations, to operate company policies and procedures;
- to enable us to merge, sell, acquire, or transfer assets; and
- for other legitimate business purposes permitted by applicable law.
Use of information based on your consent:
We may use your personal data referred to above in the section ‘Personal data we collect’ for marketing purposes based on your profiles via email, SMS, other electronic means or otherwise, but we will only do so after we have received your consent to do so.
You can withdraw your consent at any time; see the section Your Rights below.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR DATA
We may share your personal data with the following parties:
- Service Providers and Processor. We may engage third party vendors, agents, service providers, and affiliated entities to provide services to us on our behalf, such as support for the internal operations of our websites, online stores (including payment processors and third parties we use of sending your orders to your home address), Services (e.g., technical support processing), as well as related offline product support services, data storage and other services. In providing their services, they may access, receive, maintain or otherwise process personal data on our behalf. Our contracts with these service providers do not permit use of your information for their own (marketing) purposes. Consistent with applicable legal requirements, we take commercially reasonable steps to require third parties to adequately safeguard your personal data and only process it in accordance with our instructions.
- Partners. Sometimes ASICS offers you a service or application in co-operation with partners. We may also disclose your personal data to those partners, but only where you have consented or requested that we do so. If you win a contest or sweepstake, we may disclose the names of winners online. We may also share your information with third party partners and co-sponsors, where relevant; in such cases, we will clearly notify you of the sharing, and you will have the choice not to participate or to otherwise object to such sharing.
- Corporate Transaction. In addition, information about our customers, including personal data, may be disclosed as part of any merger, sale, transfer of ASICS’ assets, acquisition, bankruptcy, or similar event.
- With Consent. We may also disclose information about you, including personal data to any other third parties, where you have consented or requested that we do so.
Cookies, analytics and personalization
When you participate in various social media forums like Facebook, Twitter, Yammer, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc., you should be familiar with and understand the tools provided by those sites that allow you to make choices about how you share the personal data in your social media profile(s).
Also, depending on the choices you have made regarding your settings on various social media sites (and/or in combination with your settings on the ASICS pages), certain personal data may be shared with ASICS about your online activities and social media profiles (e.g. interests, marital status, gender, user name, photo, comments and content you have posted/shared etc.).
IF YOU ARE UNDER 16 YEARS OF AGE
Our online Services are not directed to children under 13 years of age. If you believe we have collected information about a child under the age of 13, please contact us (see ‘Data Protection Officer - Contact and Queries’ below) so that we may take appropriate steps to delete such information.
If you are at least 13 but under 16 years of age, please get the consent of your parent or legal guardian before you give us any personal data about yourself. Your parent or guardian should contact the ASICS company responsible for using your personal data – the overview of the applicable ASICS companies can be found here - and provide us with their name, e-mail address, street address, telephone number, and any other identifying information that we may request. ASICS needs this information in order to verify that they have provided the necessary consent. We may follow up by phone or other means in some circumstances. If you are at least 13 but under 16 years of age, do not contact us or provide us with any personal data until after your parent or guardian has sent us an e-mail consenting to your contact and provision of such information.
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Please be informed that ASICS may transfer and process any personal data you provide to us to countries other than your country of residence. The laws of these countries may not afford the same level of protection to your personal data. ASICS will therefore seek to ensure that all adequate safeguards are in place and that all applicable laws and regulations are complied with in connection with such transfer. More in particular for data transferred from the EU to countries outside the EU, ASICS is using Intra Group Data Transfer Agreements based on EU Model Clauses.
ASICS will take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data are properly secured using appropriate technical, physical, and organizational measures, so that they are protected against unauthorised or unlawful use, alteration, unauthorised access or disclosure, accidental or wrongful destruction, and loss. Your personal data will be retained for as long as required for the above purposes or in so far as such is necessary for compliance with statutory obligations and for solving any disputes.
We will retain your personal data, unless you request us to cancel your account or until we cancel your account due to inactivity. We will consider your account ‘inactive’ if you a) haven’t registered for an ASICS ID account or another ASICS account or b) when you haven’t used your ASICS ID account or another ASICS account for a period of two years. Before your account becomes inactive, we will notify you requesting you to sign up for or use your ASICS ID or another ASICS account to prevent your account being inactive. We will cancel your account upon your request or within 30 calendar days of it becoming inactive. When we cancel your account, your personal data will be deleted, such with the exception of your account data and your training and running data in case you are using the RunKeeper app, which data will be stored for an additional three years after your account becomes inactive (unless you ask us to delete your data earlier). Also, if we need to store certain types of your personal data for a longer period due to legal requirements, we will store such data in accordance with the mandatory periods.
You can access the following rights by means of sending an email to the ASICS company responsible for using your personal data (an overview can be found here): right of access, right of rectification, right to erasure, right to restrict data processing, right to object against profiling and your right to data portability. Whenever reasonably possible and required, we will strive to grant these rights within one month.
You may revoke your consent for receiving marketing communications at any time, free of charge by following the instructions in any marketing communication. You can also control these preferences in your profile settings. ASICS will then stop applying the research results to you at an individual level and will stop sending you marketing communications.
In case you wish to revoke your consent to ASICS using your health data or location data, you can send an email to the ASICS company responsible for using your personal data (an overview can be found here). You can also control these preferences in your profile settings.
In case you may have a question or complaint about how we process your personal data, you can send an email to the ASICS company responsible for using your personal data (an overview can be found here) . Alternatively, you may consider lodging a complaint with a supervisory data protection authority.
In certain jurisdictions, additional or deviating rules and rights apply to those set out in the section Your Rights above. This is applicable in the following jurisdictions: US, Japan, South Korea[link to Local Deviations]. You can click on your jurisdiction to see what the relevant rules are.
SPECIAL INFORMATION FOR U.S. USERS
Content Posted by Minors
If you under 18 years of age and a registered user of our services, you may request that we remove content and information that you post on our services. To obtain removal of such content and information, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a short description of the content or information you would like to have removed. Please note that such a request does not necessarily ensure complete or comprehensive removal of content posted by you, since the content and information may remain in our databases, may remain visible in a manner that does not identify you, or may have been re-posted by another user.
Your California Privacy Rights
California law permits users who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, a list of the third parties to whom we have disclosed their personal information (if any) for their direct marketing purposes in the prior calendar year, as well as the types of personal information disclosed to those parties. If you are a California resident and would like to request this information, please submit your request, along with your attestation that you are a California resident to email@example.com.
SPECIAL INFORMATION FOR JAPAN USERS
受付窓口 ： 〒136-8585 東京都江東区新砂3丁目1番18号 アシックスジャパン株式会社 「お客さま情報受付」係
- ２．開示 但し、お客さまが開示を求められる個人情報を特定できない場合は、開示をお断りすることがあります。
- ４．利用停止・消去 但し、情報の一部又は全部を利用停止又は消去した場合、不本意ながらご要望にそったサービスの提供ができなくなることがありますので、ご了承ください。なお、関係法令に基づき保有しております情報については、利用停止又は消去のお申し出には応じられない場合があります。
- なお、書面での回答については、場合によって当社所定の手数料（実費相当）をお支払いいただくことがあります。 ご本人からお申込みの場合は、ご本人であることを、以下の方法等で確認致します。
SPECIAL INFORMATION FOR SOUTH KOREA USERS
1. 아식스코리아(ASICS KOREA) 개인정보 제공에 대하여
현재 아식스코리아는 다음과 같이 개인정보를 제 3자에게 제공하고 있습니다.
- 개인정보를 제공받는 자 : 아식스코리아
- 제공받는 자의 개인정보 이용목적 : 이메일 계정, 휴대전화번호, 자택 주소, 비밀번호 질문과 답, 비밀번호, 로그인 ID, 성별, 이름, 생년월일, 회사전화번호, 회사명, 기념일
- 제공받는 자의 개인정보 보유·이용기간 : 3년
2. 아식스코리아(ASICS KOREA) 개인정보 처리위탁에 대하여
현재 아식스의 개인정보 처리업무 수탁자와 그 업무의 내용은 다음과 같습니다.
- 1) ㈜ 지어소프트 (회원정보 제공)
- 고객정보 DB 시스템 및 사이트 위탁운영
- 고객정보 분석 및 멤버십 서비스 위탁운영
- 불만처리, 회원 탈퇴 등 CS 업무
- SMS 발송 대행 업무 관련
- eDM 발송 대행 업무 관련
- 2) ㈜ 슈어엠 (회원정보 제공)
- SMS 발송 업무
- 3) 한진택배 (주문정보, 배송정보 제공)
- 상품배송 업무 및 배송위치, 도착 등의 서비스 제공
- AS 제품의 배송
- 4) NICE평가정보㈜ (회원정보 제공)
- 본인 확인 인증
- 5) LGU+ (회원정보 제공)
- AS 고객상담 전산시스템 위탁운영
3. 아식스코리아(ASICS KOREA) 개인정보의 보유·이용기간, 파기절차 및 방법
고객의 개인정보는 법령에 따른 개인정보 보유·이용기간 또는 개인정보 수집 시에 동의 받은 개인정보 보유·이용기간 내에서 보유·이용하고, 원칙적으로 개인정보 처리목적이 달성된 경우에는 지체없이 해당 개인정보를 파기합니다. 법령에 따라 개인정보를 보관하는 경우는 다음과 같습니다.
- 신용정보의 수집/처리 및 이용 등에 관한 기록 : 3년
- 소비자의 불만 또는 분쟁처리에 관한 기록 : 3년
- 대금결제 및 재화 등의 공급에 관한 기록 : 5년
- 계약 또는 청약철회 등에 관한 기록 : 5년
- 표시/광고에 관한 기록 : 6개월
개인정보 파기의 절차, 기한 및 방법은 다음과 같습니다.
- 파기절차 : 이용자가 입력한 정보는 목적 달성 후 별도의 DB에 옮겨져 (종이의 경우 별도의 서류) 내부 방침 및 기타 관련 법령에 따라 일정기간 저장된 후 혹은 즉시 파기됩니다. 이 때, DB로 옮겨진 개인정보는 법률에 의한 경우가 아니고서는 다른 목적으로는 이용되지 않습니다.
- 파기기한 : 이용자의 개인정보는 개인정보의 보유기간이 경과된 경우에는 보유기간의 종료일로부터 5일 이내에, 개인정보 처리 목적 달성, 해당 서비스의 폐지, 사업의 종료 등 그 개인정보가 불필요하게 되었을 때에는 그 개인정보의 처리가 불필요한 것으로 인정되는 날로부터 5일 이내에 그 개인정보를 파기합니다.
- 파기방법 : 전자적 파일 형태의 정보는 기록을 재생할 수 없는 기술적 방법을 사용합니다. 종이에 출력된 개인정보는 분쇄기로 분쇄하거나 소각을 통하여 파기합니다.
4. 아식스코리아(ASICS KOREA)의 안전성 확보에 필요한 기술적/관리적 및 물리적 조치에 대하여
- 1) 정기적인 자체 감사 실시
- 개인정보 처리 관련 안정성 확보를 위해 정기적(분기 1회)으로 자체 감사를 실시하고 있습니다.
- 2) 개인정보 처리 직원의 최소화 및 교육
- 개인정보를 처리하는 직원을 지정하고 담당자에 한정시켜 최소화 하여 개인정보를 관리하는 대책을 시행하고 있습니다.
- 3) 내부관리계획의 수립 및 시행
- 개인정보의 안전한 처리를 위하여 내부관리계획을 수립·시행하고 있습니다.
- 4) 해킹 등에 대비한 기술적 대책
- 아식스는 해킹이나 컴퓨터 바이러스 등에 의한 개인정보 유출이나 훼손을 막기 위하여 보안프로그램을 설치하고 주기적으로 갱신·점검을 하며 외부로부터 접근이 통제된 구역에 시스템을 설치하고 기술적/물리적으로 감시 및 차단하고 있습니다.
- 5) 개인정보의 암호화
- 이용자의 개인정보는 암호화되어 저장 및 관리되고 있어, 본인만이 알 수 있으며 중요한 데이터는 파일 및 전송 데이터를 암호화 하거나 파일 잠금 기능을 사용하는 등의 별도 보안기능을 사용하고 있습니다.
- 6) 접속기록의 보관 및 위변조 방지
- 개인정보처리시스템에 접속한 기록을 최소 6개월 이상 보관, 관리하고 있으며, 접속 기록이 위변조 및 도난, 분실되지 않도록 보안기능을 사용하고 있습니다.
- 7) 개인정보에 대한 접근 제한
- 개인정보를 처리하는 데이터베이스시스템에 대한 접근권한의 부여, 변경, 말소를 통하여 개인정보에 대한 접근통제를 위해 필요한 조치를 하고 있으며 침입차단시스템을 이용하여 외부로부터의 무단 접근을 통제하고 있습니다.
- 8) 문서보안을 위한 잠금장치 사용
- 개인정보가 포함된 서류, 보조저장매체 등을 잠금장치가 있는 안전한 장소에 보관하고 있습니다.
- 9) 비인가자에 대한 출입 통제
- 개인정보를 보관하고 있는 물리적 보관 장소를 별도로 두고 이에 대해 출입통제 절차를 수립, 운영하고 있습니다.
5. 아식스코리아(ASICS KOREA)의 휴면 고객 처리에 대하여
참고로 아식스코리아는 「정보통신망 이용촉진 및 정보보호 등에 관한 법률」 제 29조 제 2항 및 동법 시행령 제 16조에 근거하여, 1년 간 아식스의 온라인 스토어에 로그인하지 않은 고객은 휴면 회원으로 전환하고 이러한 고객의 개인정보(회원정보, 주문, 결제, 배송, 고객 상담내용 등)를 별도로 분리하여 보관하고 있습니다. 분리 보관된 개인정보는 법률에 특별한 규정이 있는 경우를 제외하고는 해당 개인정보를 이용하거나 제공하지 않고, 고객의 요청이 있는 경우에 한하여 계정이 활성화됩니다.
Our websites and mobile applications contain links to third-party websites; if you follow these links, you will exit our websites and mobile applications. While these third-party websites are selected with care, ASICS cannot accept liability for the use of your personal data by these organizations. For more information, please consult the privacy statement of the website you are visiting (if such a statement is provided).
CHANGES TO THE POLICY
Data protection officer - CONTACT AND QUERIES
Depending on the Services you are using, the products you are buying and where you live, the following ASICS companies are responsible for using your personal data.
7-1-1, Minatojima-Nakamachi, Chuo-ku
Kobe 650-8555 Japan
For EU residents, ASICS Europe B.V. will act as representative as meant by Article 27 GDPR for ASICS Corporation. For contact details (also from the Data Protection Officer) see details below.
ASICS EUROPE B.V.
ASICS Europe B.V.
2132 LS Hoofddorp, the Netherlands
The Data Protection Officer of ASICS Europe B.V. can be contacted on the same address.
When you use/purchase the following Services and products, FitnessKeeper Inc., will also be considered responsible for collecting and using your personal data: runkeeper.com, the Runkeeper app, the ASICS Studio app
The contact details of FitnessKeeper Inc. are:
1 Winthrop Square, Boston, MA 02110 U.S.A.
For EU residents, ASICS Europe B.V. will act as representative as meant by Article 27 GDPR for FitnessKeeper Inc. For contact details (also from the Data Protection Officer) see details above.
When you use/purchase the following Services and products, Haglöfs AB will also be considered responsible for collecting and using your personal data: haglofs.com
The contact details of Haglöfs are:
Henry Bergstens väg 3, Hus B SE-176 69 Järfälla, Sweden
For Japanese residents, ASICS Japan Corporation will also be considered responsible for collecting and using your personal data. The contact details of ASICS Japan Corporation are:
ASICS Japan Corporation
3-1-18, Shinsuna, Koto-ku
Tokyo 136-8585 Japan
Australia and New Zealand
For residents in Australia and New Zealand, ASICS Oceania PTY. LTD. will also be considered responsible for collecting and using your personal data. The contact details of ASICS Oceania PTY. LTD. are:
ASICS Oceania PTY. LTD. (ABN 59 003 091 389)
10 Interchange Drive
Eastern Creek, NSW 2766, Australia
For residents in China, ASICS China Trading Co., will also be considered responsible for collecting and using your personal data. The contact details of ASICS China Trading Co. are:
ASICS China Trading Co., Ltd.
21F,Tower2, Shanghai Arch, No.533, Loushanguan Road,
Changning District, Shanghai, China, 200051
For residents in Hong Kong, ASICS HongKong Limited will also be considered responsible for collecting and using your personal data. The contact details of ASICS HongKong Limited are:
ASICS HongKong Limited
Unit 607,6/F.,Lu Plaza,No.2 Wing Yip Street,
Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong
For residents in India, ASICS India Private Limited will also be considered responsible for collecting and using your personal data. The contact details of ASICS India Private Limited are:
ASICS India Private Limited
103 C1, First Floor, Time Tower, Sector 28, Main MG Road
Gurgaon, Haryana 122002 India
For residents in South Korea, ASICS Korea Corporation will also be considered responsible for collecting and using your personal data. The contact details of ASICS Korea Corporation are:
ASICS Korea Corporation
17-18th floor Hanjin Marine Bldg. 25 Gukjegeumyung-ro 2-gil
Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, 150-949, the Republic of Korea
For residents in Singapore, ASICS Asia PTE. LTD will also be considered responsible for collecting and using your personal data. The contact details of ASICS Asia PTE. LTD are:
ASICS Asia PTE. LTD.
1 Wallich Street, #28-03 Guoco Tower
For residents in Taiwan, ASICS Taiwan Corporation will also be considered responsible for collecting and using your personal data. The contact details of ASICS Taiwan Corporation are:
ASICS Taiwan Corporation
14F., No 88, SEC.2, Jhongsiao E. Rd.
Jhongjheng Dist.,Taipei, 10050, Taiwan, R.O.C.
For residents in Thailand, ASICS Thailand Co., Ltd. will also be considered responsible for collecting and using your personal data. The contact details of ASICS Thailand Co., Ltd. are:
ASICS Thailand Co., Ltd.
11/1 AIA Sathorn Tower 14th Floor, Unit 01 South Sathorn Road, Yannawa, Sathorn,
Bangkok 10120 Thailand
United States, Canada, Mexico, South America
For residents in the Unites States, Canada Mexico and South America, ASICS America Corporation will also be considered responsible for collecting and using your personal data. The contact details of ASICS America Corporation are:
ASICS America Corporation
80 Technology Drive, Irvine,
California 92618, U.S.A.